Unique Features of SP series SSHEs
1.SPX-Plus Series Margarine Machine（Scraper Heat Exchangers）
Higher pressure, Stronger power, Greater production capacity
Standard 120bar pressure design, the maximum motor power is 55kW，The margarine making capacity is up to 8000KG/h
2.SPX Series Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger
Higher hygienic standard, Richer configuration, can be Customized
Reference to the requirements of 3A standards, a variety of Blade/Tube/Shaft/Heat area can be selected, and models of various sizes can be selected to support personalized customization requirements
3.SPA Series Shortening Production Machine (SSHEs)
Higher shaft speed, Narrower channel gap, Longer metal scraper
Shaft rotation speed up to 660r/min, channel gap narrower to 7mm , metal scraper long to 763mm
4.SPT Series Double Surface Scraper Heat Exchanger
Lower shaft speed, Wider channel gap, Larger heat exchange area
Shaft rotation speed low to 100r/min, channel gap wider to 50mm, double-surface heat transfer, heat transfer area up to 7 square meters
Margarine and Shortening Production Line
Margarine and shortening are very popular in the bakery industry，the
raw material include palm oil, vegetable oils, animal fat,
partially hydrogenated oils and fats, marine oils, palm kernel oil,
lard, beef tallow, palm stearin, coconut oil, etc. The main margarine
production process are Measuring——Ingredients
& Packing. The equipment that makes up the Margarine Shortening
production plant includes the Votators, Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger，Kneader，Pin
Rotor, margarine rest tube, shortening filling and packing machine,
homogenizer, emulsifying tank, batching tank, high pressure pump,
sterilizer, refrigeration compressor, refrigeration unit, cooling tower,
Where, SPA + SPB + SPC units or SPX-Plus + SPB + SPCH units forms a margarine/shortening crystallization line, which can produce table margarine, shortening, puff pastry margarine and other butter products. The structure of SPA Series SSHE Shortening making machine is unique. After many years optimization, it has high equipment stability, the fineness and finish of the shortening products are leading in China.
In general, SP series margarine/shortening(ghee) production process is：
1. Oil and Fat blends and aqueous phase are pre-weighed in two emulsion holding and mixing vessels. Blending in o the holding/ mixing vessels is done by load cells controlled by PLC control system.
2. Blending processing is controlled by logical computer with touch screen. Each mixing/production tank is equipped with high shear mixer to emulsify the oil and aqueous phases.
3. The mixer is equipped with variable speed drive to reduce the speed for gentle agitation after emulsification is done. The two tanks will be used as production tank and emulsification tank alternatively.
4. The production tank will also function as any product recycle from the production line. The production tank will be the water/chemical tank for the line cleaning and sanitation.
5. The emulsion from the production tank will pass through a twin filter/strainer to ensure no solid will pass in o the final product (GMP requirement).
6. The filter/strainer operates alternatively for filter cleaning. The filtered emulsion is then passed through a pasteurizer (GMP requirement) which consists of three sections of two plate heaters and one retention pipe.
7. The first plate heater will heat the oil emulsion up to pasteurization temperature prior to passing through the retention pipe to provide the necessary holding time.
8. Any emulsion heat to less than the required pasteurization temperature will be recycled back to the production tank.
9 The pasteurized oil emulsion will enter in o the cooling plate heat exchanger to cool down to approximate 5 ~ 7-degree C above the oil melting point to minimize chilling energy.
10. The plate heater is heated by hot water system with temperature control. The plate cooling is done by cooling tower water with automatic temperature regulation valve and PID loops.
11. The emulsion pumping/transfer, up to this point, is done by one high pressure pump. The emulsion is fed into Votator unit and pin rotor in different orders, then lower the temperature to the desired exit temperature for produce the margarine/shortening products needed.
12. The semi-solid oil coming out of the votator machine will be packing or filling by the margarine shortening filling and packaging machine.
SP Series Starch/Sauce Votator Machine Line System
Many prepared foods or other products do not achieve optimal heat transfer due to their consistency. For example, starch, scaue, bulky, sticky, sticky or crystalline products contained in food products can quickly clog or foul certain parts of the heat exchanger. The advantage scrap surface heat exchanger incorporates special designs that make it a model heat exchanger for heating or cooling these products that damage heat transfer. As the product is pumped in o the votator heat exchanger material barrel, the rotor and scraper unit ensures an even temperature distribution, scraping the material away from the heat exchange surface while continuously and gently mixing the product.
The SP series starch cooking system consists of a heating section, a heat preservation section and a cooling section. Depending on the output, configure a single or multiple scrap heat exchangers. After the starch slurry is batched in the batching tank, it is pumped in o the cooking system through the feeding pump. The SP series votator heat exchanger used steam as a heating medium to heat the starch slurry from 25°C to 85°C, whereupon, the starch slurry was kept in the holding section for 2 minutes. The material was cooled from 85°C to 65°C by SSHEs as a cooling device and using ethylene glycol as a cooling medium. The cooled material goes to the next section. The whole system can be cleaned by CIP or SIP to ensure the hygienic index of the whole system.
SPX Custard/Mayonnaise SSHE Machine Line
Custard / mayonnaise / edible sauce production line is a professional system for mayonnaise and the other oil / water phase emulsified ingredients, according to the production process of mayonnaise and the like, the stirring. our equipment is more suitable for mixing products whose viscosity similar to mayonnaise. Emulsification is the core of the production of mayonnaise and Votator series SSHEs, we adopt a production method based on the principle of on-line three-phase micro emulsification, the oil / water phase is divided in o small units, then met in the emulsifying function area, completed the complexation between emulsifier and oil / water emulsion. This design allows the designer to specify the partition of the functional area in the whole scraped surface heat exchanger system, and better to adjust and optimize the whole manufacturing process. Such as in emulsion functional areas, Votator series strengthens emulsifying capacity, makes the oil phase to be emulsified in o microscopic liquid drops and complexing with the aqueous phase and the emulsifier the first time so that getting a stable emulsion system of oil in water, thus solving problems like too wide oil droplet size distribution, poor stability of the product type, and vulnerable to the risk of oil spills etc., which easily cause by the macro emulsification method and mixing stirring modes that interfere with each other.
In addition, SP series scraped surface heat exchangers are also used in other Heating, Cooling, Crystallization, Pasteurization, Sterilization, Gelatinize and Evaporation continuous process.
Best price of Votators
Since the year of 2004, Shipu Machinery has been focusing on the field of scraped surface heat exchangers. Our scraped surface heat exchangers have a very high reputation and reputation in the Asia market. Shipu Machinery has long time offered the best price machines to the bakery industry, food industry and the dairy product industry, like Fonterra group, Wilmar group, Puratos, AB Mauri and etc. Our scraper heat exchangers price is only about 20%-30% of similar products in Europe and America, and is welcomed by many factories. The manufacturing plant uses the good-quality and inexpensive SP series scraped surface heat exchangers made in China to rapidly increase production capacity and reduce production costs, the Goods produced by their factory have excellent market competitiveness and cost advantages, quickly occupied most market share.
Food manufacturers from all over the world are welcome to purchase scraper heat exchangers directly from SP Machinery, and related equipment manufacturers, installation and engineering companies are also welcome to apply to become our brand agents. We provide good-quality and cheap scraped surface heat exchanger with the best price.
A) Original Articles ：
Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition,Volume 46, Issue 3
Chetan S. Rao &Richard W. Hartel
Download citation https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10408390500315561
B) Original Articles ：
Margarines, ULLMANN'S Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry, Wiley Online Library.
Ian P. Freeman, Sergey M. Melnikov
C) SPX Series Similar competitive Products：
SPX Votator® II Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers
D) SPA series and SPX Series Similar competitive Products：
Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers
E) SPT Series Similar competitive Products：
Terlotherm® Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers
F) SPX-Plus Series Similar competitive Products：
Perfector ® Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers
G) SPX-Plus Series Similar competitive Products：
Ronothor® Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers
H) SPX-Plus Series Similar competitive Products：
Chemetator® Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers
Copyrights 2021 Shipu . All rights reserved.