Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Model SPK China Manufacturer
A horizontal scraped surface heat exchanger that can be used to heat or cool products with a viscosity of 1000 to 50000cP is especially suitable for medium viscosity products. Its horizontal design allows it to be installed in a cost-effective manner. It is also easy to repair because all components can be maintained on the ground.
- Coupling connection
- Durable scraper material and process
- High precision machining process
- Rugged heat transfer tube material and inner hole process treatment
- The heat transfer tube cannot be disassembled and replaced separately
- Adopt Rx series helical gear reducer
- Concentric installation, higher installation requirements
- Follow 3A design standards
It shares many interchangeable parts like bearing, mechanical seal and scraper blades. The basic design consists of a pipe-in-pipe cylinder with inner pipe for product and outer pipe for cooling refrigerant. A rotating shaft with scraper blades provides the necessary scraping function of heat transfer, mixing and emulsification.
1. Annular Space : 10 - 20mm
2. Total Heat Exchanger Area : 1.0 m2
3. Max Product Tested Pressure : 60 bar
4. Approximate Weight : 1000 kg
5. Approx Dimensions : 2442 mm L x 300 mm dia.
6. Required Compressor Capacity : 60kw at -20°C
7. Shaft Speed : VFD drive 200 ~ 400 rpm
8. Blade Material : PEEK, SS420