Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Model SPX China Supplier
China Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger & Votator Manufacturer and Supplier.Our company has China Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger & Votator on sale, welcome to contact us.
SPX series Scraped surface heat exchanger is particularly suited for continuous heating and cooling of viscous, sticky, heat-sensitive and particulate food products. It can operate with a wide range of media products. It is used in continuous processes such as heating, aseptic cooling, cryogenic cooling, crystallization, disinfection, pasteurization and gelation.
The product is pumped into the lower end of the heat exchanger cylinder. As the product flows through the cylinder, it is continuously agitated and removed from the cylinder wall by the scraping blades. The scraping action results in a surface free from fouling deposits and a uniform, high heat transfer rate.
The media flows in counter current direction in the annular space between the heat transfer cylinder and the insulated jacket. A spiral coil provides a higher heat transfer efficiency for steam and liquid media.
Rotor driving is achieved by an electric motor installed on the upper shaft end. Rotor speed and product flow can be varied to suit the application.
SPX series scraped-surface heat exchangers can be connected in series for in line heating and cooling.
SPX series Scraped-surface heat exchanger utilities a modular design for vertical mounting on a wall or column and includes:
- Compact structure design
- Solid shaft connection (60mm) structure
- Durable blade material and technology
- High precision machining technology
- Solid heat transfer tube material and inner hole processing
- The heat transfer tube can be disassembled and replaced separately
- Gear motor drive - no couplings, belts or sheaves
- Concentric or eccentric shaft mounting
- GMP, 3A and ASME design standard; FDA optional
Working temperature : -30°C~ 200°C
Maximum working pressure
Material side : 3MPa (430psig), optional 6MPa (870psig)
Media side : 1.6 MPa (230psig),optional 4MPa (580 psig)
The inner cylinder diameter are 152 mm and 180mm
The maximum flow rate is application specific and determined by the temperature program, the product properties and type of duty
The heating surface is normally made of stainless steel, (SUS 316L), honed to a very high finish on the inner surface. For special applications different types of chrome coatings are available for the heating surface. The scraping blades are available in stainless steel and different types of plastic materials including a metal detectable type. The blade material and configuration is selected based on the application. Gaskets and O-rings are made of Viton, nitrile or Teflon. Suitable material will be selected for each application. Single seals, flushed (aseptic) seals are available, with material selection depending on the application
- Drive motors of different types and different power configurations, also in explosion - proof design
- The standard heat transfer tube material is carbon steel chrome-plated,316L stainless steel , 2205 duplex stainless steel , pure nickel are optional
- Optional Shaft diameters(mm)：160, 150, 140, 130, 120, 110, 100
- Optional the products flow from the center of the shaft
- Optional high torque SUS630 stainless steel transmission spline shaft
- Optional High Pressure mechanical seal up to 8MPa (1160psi)
- Optional Water tempered shaft
- The standard type is horizontal installation, and vertical installation is optional
- Optional Eccentric shaft
|Model||Heat Exchanger Surface Area||Annular Space||Tube Length||Scraper Qty||Dimension||Power||Max. Pressure||Main Shaft Speed|
|SPX18-220||1.24||10-40||2200||16||3350*560*1325||15 or 18.5||3 or 6||0-358|
|SPX18-200||1.13||10-40||2000||16||3150*560*1325||11 or 15||3 or 6||0-358|
|SPX18-180||1||10-40||1800||16||2950*560*1325||7.5 or 11||3 or 6||0-340|
|SPX15-220||1.1||11-26||2200||16||3350*560*1325||15 or 18.5||3 or 6||0-358|
|SPX15-200||1||11-26||2000||16||3150*560*1325||11 or 15||3 or 6||0-358|
|SPX15-180||0.84||11-26||1800||16||2950*560*1325||7.5 or 11||3 or 6||0-340|
|SPX18-160||0.7||11-26||1600||12||2750*560*1325||5.5 or 7.5||3 or 6||0-340|
|SPX15-140||0.5||11-26||1400||10||2550*560*1325||5.5 or 7.5||3 or 6||0-340|
|SPX15-120||0.4||11-26||1200||8||2350*560*1325||5.5 or 7.5||3 or 6||0-340|
|SPX15-100||0.3||11-26||1000||8||2150*560*1325||5.5||3 or 6||0-340|
|SPX15-80||0.2||11-26||800||4||1950*560*1325||4||3 or 6||0-340|
|SPX-Lab||0.08||7-10||400||2||1280*200*300||3||3 or 6||0-1000|
|Note: High Pressure model can provide pressure environment up to 8MPa（1160PSI）with a motor power of 22KW（30HP）|